|Files||zGallery 2.4 [TNT].dmg (5.69 MB)|
Name: zGallery – Image & Photo Viewer
Release Date: October 07, 2016
Languages: English, Korean
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://zcommander.net/zgallery
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/zgallery-image-photo-viewer/id702923456?mt=12
zGallery is the elegant software that shows, browses and edits images and photos in your folder and disk.
It is very easy to use but provides all must-have powerful functions.
If you’re looking for the solutions for managing images and photos,
zGallery will be the best choice.
– Shows almost every common format image
– Thumbnail browsing for all type of file. (even video image files)
– Folder search browsing in tree panel
– Zooming in/out
– Fullscreen mode
– Slide show
– File management functions such as copy, move, delete and so forth
– Image editing functions such as rotate, flip, resizing, changing format and so forth
– Copy & Paste, Drag & Drop support like Finder
– Set image as desktop wallpaper
It is really fast loading and showing images and also gives you essential editing functions.
With familiar interface such as folder tree and thumbnail view, you can quickly find images or photos and work with them.
You don’t need to use file management app privately to copy, move, delete. zGallery will all do that including drag & drop operations.
You can change your desktop wallpaper very easily during viewing images.
What’s New in Version 2.4:
– minor bugs fixed.