|Name:||World Clock 1.4.1|
|Files||World Clock 1.4.1.zip (41.54 MB)|
Name: World Clock
Release Date: November 02, 2016
Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
Developer: Alex Komarov Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://minimuminc.com/clock/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/world-clock/id858446756?mt=12
Celebrating launch of Chinese version! 50% off for a limited time.
“World Clock is a fantastic native app that not only makes it easy to add all the time zones you care about and shows them on a map to better help you visualize the time differences, but helps you schedule meetings across time zones too.”-THE NEXT WEB
“If you work or interact with people in different countries you’ll know what a pain it can be to coordinate a meeting with the parties are in different timezones.
World Clock gives a visual representation of what time of day it is for your co-workers.”-LIFE HACKER
“This is clock is a must for all project managers who work on multiple projects across the globe and helps a lot for planning. Just love it!”-OUR HAPPY CUSTOMER
-= 3 x Apple Editor’s Choice =-
Simple and powerful world clock:
• Add cities and timezones like GMT and UTC with a few key strokes.
• Convert international times with a drag of a cursor.
• Schedule international calls and meetings and add them to your calendar.
• Add Interactive Widget to your Notification Center
• Transform your desktop with an elegant World Clock screen saver.
• See weather at every location at a glance
Easily tell what time it is with clocks that change color with time of day:
– black for evening and night,
– white for morning, and
– green for working hours.
World Clock: time, simplified.
What’s New in Version 1.4.1:
– Fixes related to macOS Sierra update (thanks to everyone who reported issues with the app and helped us to track them!)
– iMac 5k blinking clock faces issue fixed
– Location database update
– Issues causing screensaver to not turn on fixed
– Various small updates improvements
macOS Sierra Support.
(Thanks to everyone who reported issues on Sierra Beta, we appreciate your help. If you still experiencing problems, let us know in chat: http://chat.center/clock)
– Bug fixes and improvements
– Returned weather to the widget (popular request).
– Added a setting to toggle weather on/off in the widget and on the main map.
– Added Chinese localization.
– Weather info removed from the widget for succinctness and clarity. (Many of you reported that since you use the widget for scheduling, you don’t really need weather info in it. If you have other thoughts, you are always welcome to message us here: chat.center/clock)
– Improved Widget performance
– Stability and performance improvements
– Bug fixes
– Bug fixes
– Small updates to screensaver logic
– App registration
– Widget performance improvements
– Minor fixes and tweaks
SCREEN SAVER MODE
Many people have asked for it. We thought it’s a great idea too.
Time to make your desk look cool.
Current weather is now displayed for every city on the map.
Know what awaits you during your travels or have something to talk about with your remote buddies.
(The weather is available for present time only. If you like this feature and want to see a weather forecast as you go forward in time, let us know in this chat: http://chat.center/clock)
– Notification center widget now has an ‘Edit’ button.
– If you add/remove a city or a timezone in the main window it immediately updates the widget too.
– We added weather to the widget as well
– Updated our time/city database with even more locations and most up-to-date timezone info
– Our database will now update automatically, so you don’t have to update the app to get the most recent timezone info.
– Added a button to download our iOS app.
– Many other small improvements, performance updates and bug fixes.