|Files||ViewIt 2.60/Special K for Sierra Utility.app.zip (1.14 MB)
ViewIt 2.60/ViewIt 2.x [SP].app.zip (1.08 MB)
ViewIt 2.60/ViewIt260.zip (3.12 MB)
Released: October 1st, 2016
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Activation: Use the included Patcher (Courtesy Special [K])
For Sierra: Use the included “Special K for Sierra Utility.app”, more info.
Web Site: http://www.hexcat.com/viewit/index.html
OS X native, fast and easy to use image viewer that supports most popular image formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD , RAW, DNG, animated GIF and more. Important ViewIt features include: unique, intuitive interface, full screen mode, slide shows, quick image sorting, printing, digital cameras and EXIF tags. Currently includes plugins: convert file format, create web pages, Finder previews, lose less JPEG transformations, shell scripts support, rename sequentially, create contact sheets.
Localized in languages: Chinese, Dutch, English, German, Italian, Swedish
• Supports both Intel/PPC processors, Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6) ready.
• Apple Remote Control support
• Fast browsing and thumbnail creation.
• Full screen mode for working and slide shows.
• Easy interface.
• Views large number of files.
• Allows quick jumping between picture sets.
• Downloads image straight from digital cameras.
• Supports a large number of file formats, including RAW files.
• Plug-in architecture, it is easy to extend it’s functionality.
What’s new in ViewIt 2.60:
October 1st, 2016
Bug fixed: “Open with…” menu behaving unreliably.