||SubEthaEdit 4.1/SubEthaEdit41.zip (13.21 MB)
Release Date: February 25, 2015
Languages: English, German
MAS Rating: 17+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://subethaedit.net
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/subethaedit/id728530824?mt=12
A powerful text editor – on your own or together with friends. Introductory price! The app that started the collaborative editing revolution is back with a brand-new interface, ready for the future. Write articles, code, notes or meeting minutes with friends – wherever they are.
SubEthaEdit kickstarted collaborative editing with its immediate and easy way to connect and work on text. In 2003, it won an Apple Design Award for its intuitive interface: Just add your co-workers to the document and start typing. SubEthaEdit can work without any Internet connection. Rendezvous networking makes it easy to just collaborate without the hassle of setting up connections and jumping through hoops to see each other. No complicated setup, browser or Internet required.
Of course SubEthaEdit also supports collaboration over the Internet. Send invites via iMessage or Email via Mac OS X's sharing services. The app takes care of the complicated stuff like mapping network ports in your router and making the document available, leaving you able to concentrate on what matters: Your text.
• Collaboration over the Internet or the local network
• Read-only mode for network documents
• Public and private network documents
• Regular expression search and replace
• Extensive support for converting and reading text-encodings
• Bracket matching
• Autocomplete on demand
• Word counter, invisible characters and many more
What's New in Version 4.1:
• New option to open empty document window on startup.
• Option to open Document HUD window works with empty document option.
• Saving unknown file types or .seetext filetype to names with different extension no longer causes .(null) extension dialog.
• "Save As…" from a .seetext file to a file with different extension no longer causes save error.
• "Find All" displays all results correctly.
Leave a Reply