|Files||Screens_4_4.12.11_Freemactorrent.com.dmg [28 MB]|
Screens 4.12.11 Multilingual macOS
Screens 4 – Toegang tot computers op afstand, VNC Access your computers from wherever you are! Screens lets you connect back to your Mac, Windows, Linux PC or Raspberry Pi and control it from the comfort of your living room, the corner coffee shop or anywhere in the world. Work on that spreadsheet you left at home, perform software updates on your server ten thousand miles away, help your dad configure his computer in your hometown.
– Use Screens in fullscreen mode to make it feel your remote computer is right there in front of you.
– Easy to Use: Screens is an easy, user-friendly VNC client for Mac.
– Secure: Screens can connect to your computer through an SSH tunnel so your session is encrypted and safe.
– Multi-Touch: Screens supports many of the multi-touch features–such as pinch and navigation–you’re already used to on your trackpad.
– Screens Connect: Make your computer available from anywhere with this optional helper app. Easy as flicking a switch. No messy router setup.
– Versatile: Screens can connect to Macs with OS X 10.4 or later, Linux, Windows PCs, and most VNC servers.
– Works Anywhere: Through Wi-Fi or a 3G network.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor