|Files||Devolutions.Remote.Desktop.Manager.Enterprise.Edition.v2020.3.4.0_Site.com.rar [106.39 MB]|
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 2020.3.4.0 Multilingual macOS
Remote Desktop Manager – is a small application to control the remote connection. With Remote Desktop Manager program, you can add, edit, delete, organize or find your remote connection quickly. The utility is compatible with the Microsoft Remote Desktop or Terminal Services, is a very simple to use, but at the same time is powerful and effective. Remote Desktop Manager is suitable for any user.
- Small size.
- Adds names, images and descriptions to your tunes.
- Icon is started in the control panel.
- Quick access via an icon on the control panel.
- It supports remote desktop file (.rdp).
- Support Microsoft Remote Desktop and Microsoft Terminal Services.
- Automatic updates.
- Excellent user interface with support for a variety of topics.
- Added “Go Offline on connection” and “Go Online on disconnect after” settings in VPN entries
- Added Azure AD support to RDP sessions
- Added Devolutions Account “Connection timeout” setting in the Preferences
- Added Find Quickly title bar button
- Added support for Hub v3 to Hub Credential entry
- Added timeout setting for Devolutions Server data source. Changed default timeout from 100 to 5 seconds
- Improved Google Drive connection with external OAuth authentication
- Improved SSH Shell, Tunnel and Port Forward entries error messages
- Connecting to Devolutions Server that is offline (Devolutions Server Console -> Server -> Go Offline) not prompting for offline mode
- Devolutions Server data source cache corruption when using a VPN
- Hub Business data sources possible issue when loading connection list
- Locked Vault never prompting for masterkey if the prompt was canceled once
- Password complexity check not being made when changing Custom User password
- Possible issue where SSH Terminal embedded view displays only a single character
- RoyalTS importer not preserving link between Secure Gateway and Credentials
- SQL Server three successive Username/Password prompt when canceling if “Always ask password” is enabled
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor