|Files||Photomatix_Pro_6.2.2_Site.com.rar [25.4 MB]|
Photomatix Pro 6.2.2 Multilingual macOS
Photomatix Pro merges photographs taken at varying exposure levels into a single HDR image that reveals both highlight and shadow details, with options for automatically aligning hand-held photographs, removing ghosts, and reducing noise and chromatic aberrations. Merged images can then be adjusted by a range of options and settings to get the look that users want — from natural-looking results using exposure fusion to painterly, surreal or ultra-realistic images using the tone mapping mode.
A free trial is available. The trial is fully functional and never expires, but adds a watermark to images produced with the most popular methods.
- New Merge to HDR plugin for Capture One, allowing users to merge a bracketed set of photos to HDR, then adjust and reimport the HDR image ba ck into Capture One, without leaving their Catalog or Session
- Support for Canon CR3 RAW files
- Support for new camera models including Olympus TG-6, Canon EOS M50, 90D, fUJI x-pRO3
- Enabled drag & drop as a workaround for the issue of the application freezing when saving in the folder of imported photos on macOS Catalina
- Bug fixed: Since macOS Mojave, the custom presets list (displayed on the ‘Adjust & Preview’ window as well as the Batch windows) weren’t ordered in alphabetical order anymore
Compatibility: Intel OS X 10.6 or later