|Name:||Patterns – The Regex App 1.1.2|
|Files||Patterns 1.1.2.dmg (2.07 MB)|
Name: Patterns – The Regex App
Release Date: October 28, 2016
Developer: Nikolai Krill
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
MAS Receipt removed.
Web Site: http://krillapps.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/patterns-the-regex-app/id429449079?mt=12
Patterns is a simple yet powerful tool for working with regular expressions. Build great patterns quickly and effortlessly with syntax coloring, and with matching and replacing occurring in real time.
– Regular expression syntax coloring makes it easy to see how your pattern is interpreted by the regex engine. No more confusion about what needs to be escaped.
– See matches and replacements in real time while you edit your pattern.
– Copy match and replacement code snippets of your pattern for quick use in a number of different programming languages.
– The built-in regular expression reference sheet helps you find the piece of regex syntax you need.
What’s New in Version 1.1.2:
– Highlighting of matching parentheses for capture groups in regex editor
– Bugfixes and improvements
– Fixes an issue where quotes and dashes are substituted in the text fields
– Support for macOS 10.12 Sierra
– Hover over a match to view the contents of capture groups
– Restoration of app state on quit and relaunch