|Name:||Paste – smart clipboard history|
|Files||Paste 2.1.0 MAS [TNT].dmg (10.70 MB)|
Name: Paste – smart clipboard history & snippets manager
Release Date: November 08, 2016
Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
Developer: Dmitry Obukhov
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://pasteapp.me
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/paste-smart-clipboard-history/id967805235?mt=12
Paste is a new way to copy and paste for your Mac. It keeps everything you’ve ever copied and lets you use your clipboard history anytime you need it.
Paste recognizes and stores text, images, links, files and any other type of content and generates informative previews for easy browsing.
Paste works in background and tightly integrates into your system and your workflow. An intuitive user interface and improved user experience allows you to focus on your core tasks and not on the application itself.
– Extends your clipboard history capacity up to unlimited.
– Pinboards and favorite snippets.
– History management, rules and exceptions.
– Intelligent search with flexible filters.
– Quick Look preview for any type of content.
– Select and paste multiple items simultaneously.
– Drag-n-drop multiple items to any application.
– Paste plain or rich text.
– Send clipboard history to other devices via AirDrop or share with your friends.
“Paste is the Mac clipboard manager you never knew you needed.” – The Next Web
“Paste is a simple, effective and pretty clipboard manager for the Mac.” – 9to5Mac
“Paste’s unsurpassed interface and OS X integration make it a standout among its more powerful peers.” – Macworld
You’ll get started in no time and discover how Paste increases your productivity!
What’s New in Version 2.1.0:
This update adds the ability to use custom titles for snippets to keep everything even more organized.