|Name:||Nitro PDF Pro 13.2.1 [HCiSO]_Freemactorrent.com.zip|
|Files||Nitro PDF Pro 13.2.1 [HCiSO]_Freemactorrent.com.zip [252.49 MB]|
Nitro PDF Pro 13.2.1 macOS
Powerful PDF Editing On Your Mac – Add signatures, text, and images. Make changes and correct typos. OCR scanned docs. Fill out and create forms. Export to Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
All-Purpose PDF Editing Tool
With Nitro PDF Pro, you can add text and signatures, make corrections, OCR scanned docs and more, just like Nitro PDF Pro Essentials. But Nitro PDF Pro goes beyond, with more powerful features.
Make interactive PDF forms for both Mac and Windows
Make a scanned form come alive with Nitro PDF Pro! Build interactive forms with text fields, checkboxes, radio buttons, interactive signature fields and submit buttons!
Export in Excel, PowerPoint and PDF Archive Format
Export your PDFs not just in .docx format for the Microsoft® Word users in your life, but also .xlsx for Excel, .pptx for PowerPoint, and PDF/A for archival PDFs.
Put the Web in your PDFs
Whether it’s a single Web page or a whole site, make it into a PDF complete with clickable links.
Store PDFs in the Cloud
Now you can edit your PDFs wherever you are. Use iCloud or Dropbox for seamless editing with PDF Pro for iOS.
Make a portfolio package of your PDFs
Have a collection of PDFs to manage? Create a portfolio to combine your PDFs into a single manageable package for easy sharing and distribution.
DRAW, HIGHLIGHT, SCRIBBLE, CORRECT TEXT
- Mark up documents with highlighting, underscoring and strikethrough
- Add text, images and signatures to PDF
- Correct text in original PDF with editable text blocks
- Move, resize, copy and delete images in original PDF
- Copy and paste rich text; retain fonts and formatting when copying from PDFs, including columns
- Add, edit, preview and extract file attachments and annotations
- Record and playback audio annotations
- Add notes, comments, and cloud annotations
- Snap objects in place with guides
- Add page numbers, bookmarks, headers and footers, line numbers and watermarks
SCAN & OCR — PREVIEW TEXT
- Perform OCR (Optical Character Recognition) on scanned documents singly or in batch OCR
- Edit OCR text from your scanned pages
- Scan directly from Image Capture or any Mac-compatible scanner
- Adjust resolution, color depth and contrast, skew, and size of an image or scanned document
- Context-sensitive popup-menus enable quick edits
- Automate PDF manipulations with AppleScript and jаvascript Automation
- Compress PDF documents for smaller file sizes
REDACT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Redact or erase text, including OCR text
- Password protect a document with up to 256-bit AES encryption
- Edit document permissions to restrict saving, printing, copying, etc.
- Full screen mode, as well as zoom to document width and zoom to actual document size
- Print notes and comments with or without the original text
- Print a list of all annotations along with the document
- Add (and print) notes and comments
SIGN & FILL FORMS
- Validate digital signatures for authenticity and trust of digitally signed documents
- Digitally sign documents using AATL or create a self-signed certificate
- Fill out interactive PDF forms and sign them
- Apply business-related and sign here stamps via the Library
- Save frequently-used images, signatures, objects and text in the Library
- Sync Library items with PDF Pro for iOS via iCloud
- Use iCloud or Dropbox for seamless editing with PDF Pro for iOS
AUTO-GENERATE FILLABLE FORM FIELDS
- Convert websites to multi-page PDFs, complete with hyperlinks
- Create and edit cross-platform fillable PDF forms
- Export PDFs to Microsoft® Word (.docx) while offline, and to Microsoft® Excel (.xlsx), Microsoft® PowerPoint (.pptx), and PDF Archive (PDF/A) formats with an Internet connection
- Create form fields automatically in a non-interactive form
- Create and edit document Table of Contents
- Create Portfolio documents, combining related files together
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Compatibility: macOS v10.14 or later, Intel or Apple silicon