|Files||Network_Radar_v3.0__TNT_Site.com.dmg [26.79 MB]|
MacPilot 13.0.1 macOS
Network Radar – Manage and configure network devices. Network Radar is an advanced network scanning and managing tool. Featuring an easy-to-use and streamlined design, the all-new Network Radar 2 has been engineered from the ground up as a modern Mac application.
- Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices
- Run useful network tools and commands with the click of a button
- Use the monitoring feature and get notified about changes in your network
- Access devices from previous scans, even in different networks
- Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic processing of devices
- Simply connect to a device by double-clicking it in the list
- Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
- Organize your hosts in folders and smart folders
- Create scans with custom IP ranges
- Export a scan to XML, CSV, TXT, PDF or NETRADR
Supported Network Interfaces
- Built-in WiFi
- Built-in Ethernet
- Apple’s USB to Ethernet Adapter
- Apple’s Thunderbolt to Ethernet Adapter
- Apple’s Thunderbolt Display Ethernet *Please note that the amount of information Network Radar can find depends on the network it scans.
- A Shortcuts Action for checking the status of a Host has been added that can be used with the new Shortcuts app of macOS 12 Monterey.
- Most of the utilities you know from Network Utility app that has been removed from macOS have been added to Network Radar to a new section.
- The app has been optimised to work with Apple Silicon.
- The app’s icon has been updated to match the new style.
- The overall user interface has been improved.
- The performance of the scan engine has been improved.
- mDNS Services of a Host are now being displayed in the information sidebar.
- Many new icons have been added.
- The ModelID is now automatically added to a Host if it is available via a mDNS service.
- The device and vendor database has been updated.
- The smart folder edit window has been improved.
- Sometimes details about a port were not displayed correctly.
- Sometimes the icons in the list were not large after restarting the app.
- Sometimes the ping tool did not work as expected.
- wenn man auf network klickt dann services und dann all host ist es weg
Compatibility: OS X 10.11.5 or later 64-bit