|Files||Letterspace.zip (3.22 MB)|
Name: Letterspace — Taking notes made easy
Release Date: August 30, 2016
Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Developer: Sittipon Simasanti
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://programmerbird.com/letterspace/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/letterspace-taking-notes-made/id950145466?mt=12
**It’s a simple system that’s elegant and just plain works.** – Business Insider
**The latest proof that we’re in the golden age of note-taking apps** – Macworld
Think about all of the notes you have to take on a daily basis. It’s something we all do. Good note taking is based on being able to get your thoughts and ideas on the page quickly and efficiently. Letterspace doesn’t distract you. It provides a noise free space to jot things down. So simple, so powerful.
# Key Features:
– Beautiful markdown syntax highlighting.
– Notes with #hashtag and @mention are grouped together in Sidebar.
– Press Command+Shift+O to open note using keyword search.
– iCloud keep your notes up to date across all your devices.
– 4 Purchasable colour themes: Cobalt Blue, Matcha Green, Charcoal, and Dark Side.
# To-do Lists:
Start a new line with dash a pair of squared bracket. You can tap on them like a checkbox to toggle between complete and incomplete state.
– [ ] This is an incomplete item
– [x] List syntax is required (Either unordered or ordered list)
– [x] This is a complete item
What’s New in Version 1.7.2:
– Critical bug fixes
– Command+M now hide windows as usual Mac app, use Command+Shift+M for toggle task check boxes.
– Code with # and @ no longer recognised as hashtag / mentions if you surrounded them with `back tick`.
We are now working on Letterspace 2.0. The beta version should be available around this November. If you want to help us out. Let us know, drop us an email at [email protected]
Thanks a lot!