|Files||iconStiX 3.5.1 Ked by The Shark.dmg (11.91 MB)|
Release Date: September 25, 2016
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://trollin.loos.li/iconStiX/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/iconstix/id412598996?mt=12
iconStiX is a custom icon tool: combine images, add text, edit styles and attach your composition to desktop items (such as folder) or save as image.
More details: You can
– add and reorder multiple objects (image, shape and text).
– move, resize, rotate, skew, color, add shadow and effects (recess, shine, sketch).
– modify fonts and adjust text style.
– use your image as texture (e.g. cover a folder with a photo).
– erase or paint over image objects (retouch function).
– add small icon images separately for better visibility in the list view.
– limit the max icon size (512, 256 or 128) instead of the full size (1024).
– preview in different sizes (manual scaling or animation).
– keep favorite images for quick access.
– save your settings as documents (QuickLook compatible).
– export composition as images (icns, png, tiff).
– attach/remove custom icons via drop boxes or the Finder services.
Note: read/write permission is required to change custom icons.
What’s New in Version 3.5.1:
· Objects can be locked in addition to be active or hidden. Click a circle of the relevant object in the objects table to change its state: [green] active (editable), [yellow] locked (not selectable but visible), [gray] hidden (neither selectable nor visible).
· Bug fixing and internal adjustments for macOS 10.12.