|Files||Geekbench_5_5.4.2__TNT_Site.com.dmg [135.77 MB]|
Geekbench 5.4.2 macOS
Geekbench 5 is a cross-platform benchmark that measures your system’s performance with the press of a button. How will your mobile device or desktop computer perform when push comes to crunch? How will it compare to the newest devices on the market? Find out today with Geekbench 5.
Geekbench 5 measures your processorвЂ™s single-core and multi-core power, for everything from checking your email to taking a picture to playing music, or all of it at once. Geekbench 5вЂ™s CPU benchmark measures performance in new application areas including Augmented Reality and Machine Learning, so youвЂ™ll know how close your system is to the cutting-edge.
Test your system’s potential for gaming, image processing, or video editing with the Compute Benchmark. Test your GPUвЂ™s power with support for the OpenCL, CUDA, and Metal APIs. New to Geekbench 5 is support for Vulkan, the next-generation cross-platform graphics and compute API.
Compare apples and oranges. Or Apples and Samsungs. Designed from the ground-up for cross-platform comparisons, Geekbench 5 allows you to compare system performance across devices, operating systems, and processor architectures. Geekbench 5 supports Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, and Linux.
Upload your results to the Geekbench Browser to share them with others, or to let the world know how fast (or slow) your devices can go! You can track all your results in one place by creating an account, and find them easily from any of your devices.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.13 or later
- The Geekbench 5 CPU Benchmark includes new benchmark tests that model the challenges your system faces when running the latest applications. These tests use cutting-edge technologies, including machine learning, augmented reality, and computational photography.
- Geekbench 5 also increases the memory footprint of existing workloads to more accurately account for the effect memory performance has on CPU performance.
- Finally, the Geekbench 5 CPU Benchmark includes new modes of multi-threaded benchmarks, allowing threads to work co-operatively on one problem rather than separately on different problems. With the addition of different threading models, Geekbench 5 better captures the performance of different multi-threaded applications on personal computing devices.
GPU Compute Benchmark
- Geekbench 5 includes several improvements to the GPU Compute Benchmark.
- The most exciting change is that the Compute Benchmark now supports Vulkan, along with CUDA, Metal, and OpenCL. Vulkan is the next-generation cross-platform graphics and compute API. Vulkan Compute Benchmarks are available on Android, Windows, and Linux.
- The Compute Benchmark also includes new benchmark tests that model algorithms that are GPU accelerated in modern applications. These include computer vision tasks such as Stereo Matching, and augmented reality tasks such as Feature Matching.
- Geekbench 5 includes a refreshed results interface with full support for Dark Mode on macOS 10.14. Support for Dark Mode on iOS 13 will be available later this year.
- Geekbench 5 is 64-bit only, dropping support for 32-bit processors and operating systems. Geekbench 5 does not include any of the compromises required to run on 32-bit systems. This enables Geekbench 5 to include more ambitious benchmark tests with larger data sets and longer running times.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor