|Name:||Frequency 2.4 MAS [HCiSO]_Freemactorrent.com.dmg|
|Files||Frequency 2.4 MAS [HCiSO]_Freemactorrent.com.dmg [4.59 MB]|
Frequency – Music Studio 2.4 macOS
Frequency is the right app to create audio or music compositions. You can add how many audio tracks you want, both from audio and video files, modify and enhance with filters and equalizer.
Create your sound easily and quickly.
- Supports all the most common audio formats: M4A, MP4, MP3, AIFF, WAV…
- Import audio tracks from video files: supports MOV, MP4 and M4V video formats.
- Add how many tracks you want: you can create your own composition with no limits to duration and file number.
- Trim and arrange: you can select the segment you want to maintain and set the start and end time.
- You can select track area, remove, copy, cut, paste selections, add new tracks from selections.
- You can edit time with maximum precision.
- Change volume, speed, channel mix and add fade in or/and fade out.
- Filters include pitch, reverb and ambience.
- High Pass and Low Pass with resonance and Band Pass filters.
- Use the Bass Booster to exalt low frequencies.
- Equalizer with 10 bands and preamplifier (+24/-24 db gain).
- Mix features: you can add different types of curves:
- Audio Mix, Channel Mix, Pitch, Reverb & Ambience, EQ, Bass Boost, Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass.
- You can record parameters during playback or adjust the curves.
- You can add a step curve or a rampe curve.
- You can create dynamic variations of volume and effects.
- Save curves as preset and reuse them with different audio files.
- Copy and paste tracks with different speed and mix them.
- You can add or replace silence with selection.
- MIDI support: you can connect external MIDI keyboards and record instruments.
- Record notes using AU Sampler or your favorite plug-ins.
- Audio recording: you can select input device and show the recorded track in real time.
- Use audio units for advanced audio processing:
- N-Band Equalizer
- Graphic Equalizer (31 bands/10 bands)
- Audio Filter
- Dynamics Processor
- Multiband Compressor
- Peak Limiter
- You can apply equalizer and filters to all tracks separately.
- You can export audio tracks individually.
- You can export reversed tracks.
- You can export audio and video track.
- Add a new soundtrack to your videos.
- Add time markers to precisely set track start/end time.
- You can save your own presets and apply them to audio files when you want.
- Save your projects and continue working later.
- Export as AAC, AIFF, WAV or CAF (Core Audio) file: you can set sample rate and bitrate.
- Library: you can import your files to the Library and easily add them to the timeline.
- Add saved files to iTunes Library or Music Library.
- Bug fixes.
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later