|Files||Boinx FotoMagico Pro 5.2/FotoMagicoPro52.zip (376.3 MB)
Boinx FotoMagico Pro 5.2/key.rtf (0.61 kB)
Name: FotoMagico 5
Release Date: October 06, 2016
Languages: English, French, German
Developer: Boinx Software
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of Special K
Uploader Note: Re-uploaded to separate the key from the DMG, sorry for any inconvenience
Web Site: https://boinx.com/fotomagico
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/fotomagico-5/id1023352572?mt=12
FotoMagico, used by thousands of professional and amateur photographers around the world, is the easiest way to create a gorgeous slideshow on your Mac, mixing photos with movies and audio, for a storytelling effect like none other. FotoMagico brings photos to life and keeps any audience at the edge of their seats.
UPGRADE INFO: If you previously purchased FotoMagico 3 or 4 from the App Store, please read https://boinx.com/how2upgrade
• Knock the socks of your audience with your live presentations
• Step up your wedding photography game and make the newlyweds happy
• Relive and retell your travel adventures
• Save a lot of time animating stills for your Final Cut Pro X projects
• Spice up your storefront window or Point of Sales signage
• Be endlessly creative and get impressive results quickly
• Make your photos and videos stand out with brilliant quality
FOTOMAGICO 5 HIGHLIGHTS
• Snippets give you a whole new way to compose complex slideshows quickly by simply choosing from a collection of pre-built story parts and adding in your own photos and videos
• Music Snippets keep you out of copyright troubles by providing free to use CC licensed music and the proper attribution
• Animation Assistant lets you choose from a variety of styles to automatically make your slideshow move
• Improved Text Editing and Text Placeholders make it a snap to express yourself. Automatically insert slideshow title, author, music title and artist or filename, EXIF metadata and more to quickly create a portfolio show.
• Audio Marker Assistant helps you to keep music and slides in perfect harmony (Pro Feature via In-App Purchase)
• Audio Volume Envelopes & Fades – the most requested new feature! Use envelopes to make parts of the music softer when you intend to speak, or if video volume should take center stage, or increase volume when you want to enhance the mood. (Pro Feature via In-App Purchase)
• Completely new dark user interface
MORE PRO FEATURES AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE
(The upgrade to Pro is available as an In-App purchase for US$49.99. Owners of previous versions of FotoMagico will receive this In-App Purchase at a reduced price or for free. More info at: https://boinx.com/how2upgrade)
• Timeline View displays the timing of the slideshow in a more intuitive way
• Extra audio track and recording mode for narration
• Direct access to Aperture and Lightroom photo libraries
• Teleprompter view supports you when giving a live presentation
• Chapters let you group your slides for a better overview
• Masks and Borders give you more creative possibilities
• Additional export options: Standalone Player, ProRes video file, custom video format
For more information, please visit our website boinx.com/fotomagico
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at [email protected] or visit the support website boinx.com/connect
What’s New in Version 5.2:
• Added “Smart Group” feature for more convenient authoring of complex snippets.
• All groups in the Options panel can now be locked to guard against unintentional changes.
• An alert is now displayed when trying to delete locked items.
• The Audio Marker Assistant can now analyze music and detect BPM (beats per minute) by clicking on the “Auto” button.
• When adding a new audio file to the slideshow, a music credits slide is automatically added if not already present.
• When adding a new snippet to the slideshow, duplicate music credits are removed automatically. Only the last one is kept.
• Story snippets now also contain music credits.
• Simultaneous dragging or zooming of all layers in a slide is now possible with pressed caps lock key.
• Added new devices to iPhone and iPad sharing assistants.
• Deleting items from the slideshow by dragging them outside the Storyboard is no longer supported.
• The Audio Marker Assistant will now only create a maximum of 2000 markers, so that FotoMagico doesn’t collapse beneath the burden of too many slides.
• Experimental changes to reduce playback stuttering on older machines.
• The animation speed slider in the preferences now works correctly again.
• Drag and drop in the Storyboard is now more reliable.
• Reversing an animation now works for multiple selected layers in a single slide.
• Reversing an animation now also affects the mask geometry.
• Duplicate entries in audio credits are now filtered out.
• Renaming an open document in the Finder no longer results in missing media files.
• Deleting audio markers is now properly undoable.
• When choosing “Custom” from the stage size popup in the New panel, the Settings sheet is now automatically opened.
• Replacing the media file of placeholders in snippets is now more reliable. Cases where the replaced file didn’t get rendered during export have been fixed.
• Zooming or rotating a layer via trackpad gestures is now more reliable.
• Zooming or rotating a layer via mouse scroll wheel is now more reliable.
• Improved detection of meter in the Audio Marker Assistant.
• Changing the in or out points of a movie is now more responsive and more robust.
• Fixed occasional crashes when setting audio in or out points in the fine-tuning popovers.
• DVD sharing is now only supported with iDVD 6 or later.
• Combining visual and music snippets is now more reliable and doesn’t lead to inconsistent slide durations anymore.
• Random crashes related to undoing have hopefully been fixed.
• Various stabilty improvements and small fixes.