|Files||Boinx FotoMagico Pro 5.2.2/BoinxFotoMagico522.zip (373.7 MB)
Boinx FotoMagico Pro 5.2.2/cr-boinx.zip (470.9 kB)
Name: FotoMagico 5
Release Date: November 11, 2016
Languages: English, French, German
Developer: Boinx Software
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Activation: Use the included KG (Courtesy of CORE) – Select “FotoMagico v5” and click generate.
Web Site: https://boinx.com/fotomagico
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/fotomagico-5/id1023352572?mt=12
FotoMagico, used by thousands of professional and amateur photographers around the world, is the easiest way to create a gorgeous slideshow on your Mac, mixing photos with movies and audio, for a storytelling effect like none other. FotoMagico brings photos to life and keeps any audience at the edge of their seats.
UPGRADE INFO: If you previously purchased FotoMagico 3 or 4 from the App Store, please read https://boinx.com/how2upgrade
• Knock the socks of your audience with your live presentations
• Step up your wedding photography game and make the newlyweds happy
• Relive and retell your travel adventures
• Save a lot of time animating stills for your Final Cut Pro X projects
• Spice up your storefront window or Point of Sales signage
• Be endlessly creative and get impressive results quickly
• Make your photos and videos stand out with brilliant quality
FOTOMAGICO 5 HIGHLIGHTS
• Snippets give you a whole new way to compose complex slideshows quickly by simply choosing from a collection of pre-built story parts and adding in your own photos and videos
• Music Snippets keep you out of copyright troubles by providing free to use CC licensed music and the proper attribution
• Animation Assistant lets you choose from a variety of styles to automatically make your slideshow move
• Improved Text Editing and Text Placeholders make it a snap to express yourself. Automatically insert slideshow title, author, music title and artist or filename, EXIF metadata and more to quickly create a portfolio show.
• Audio Marker Assistant helps you to keep music and slides in perfect harmony (Pro Feature via In-App Purchase)
• Audio Volume Envelopes & Fades – the most requested new feature! Use envelopes to make parts of the music softer when you intend to speak, or if video volume should take center stage, or increase volume when you want to enhance the mood. (Pro Feature via In-App Purchase)
• Completely new dark user interface
MORE PRO FEATURES AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE
(The upgrade to Pro is available as an In-App purchase for US$49.99. Owners of previous versions of FotoMagico will receive this In-App Purchase at a reduced price or for free. More info at: https://boinx.com/how2upgrade)
• Timeline View displays the timing of the slideshow in a more intuitive way
• Extra audio track and recording mode for narration
• Direct access to Aperture and Lightroom photo libraries
• Teleprompter view supports you when giving a live presentation
• Chapters let you group your slides for a better overview
• Masks and Borders give you more creative possibilities
• Additional export options: Standalone Player, ProRes video file, custom video format
For more information, please visit our website boinx.com/fotomagico
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at [email protected] or visit the support website boinx.com/connect
What’s New in Version 5.2.2:
• Dragging or deleting a selection that starts with a chapter now moves the chapter start to just after selection.
• The color correction algorithm was changed – corrected images and movies may look differently now in the shadows.
• Audio markers in the Audio Marker Assistant are now always draggable, regardless of whether they are active or not.
• Fixed potential crashes when using automatic BPM detection in the Audio Marker Assistant.
• Start of movie playback is now smoother and more reliable.
• Fixed Audio Marker Assistant menu item in German and French.
• Various stabilty improvements and small fixes.