|Name:||FileMaker Server 184.108.40.206|
|Files||FMS/FileMaker Server 15 License Keys.txt (0.17 kB)
FMS/How 2 Install.txt (0.72 kB)
FMS/fms15_getting_started.pdf.zip (3.25 MB)
FMS/fms_220.127.116.11.dmg (408.2 MB)
Name: FileMaker Server
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.10 or later (support for macOS 10.12 Sierra)
Processor type(s) & speed: Dual Core
RAM minimum: 8 GB
Web Site: http://www.filemaker.com/products/filemaker-server/
Tested on 10.11.6. Fully unrestricted.
FileMaker Server is fast, reliable server software to securely share information with groups of FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Go users and to extend your solutions to the web.
Connect to data hosted on FileMaker Server using any combination of FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go and FileMaker WebDirect clients.
Use concurrent connections to provide centralized access for FileMaker WebDirect or FileMaker Go users. FileMaker Server includes one built-in concurrent connection. Additional connections are available for purchase.
• Start quickly – Choose from a variety of professionally designed Starter Solutions to manage contacts, inventory, projects, invoices, assets, and more.
• Import existing data – Bring your existing data into FileMaker Pro, including .CSV, Tab, XML, ODBC, and Microsoft Excel files.
• Customize with ease – Use flexible design tools to make your layouts look and work just the way you want, all without programming — even add your company logo.
• Get built-in reporting tools – Easy-to-use reporting and charting tools make it easy to make summary reports, colorful charts, and executive dashboards with a few clicks. Save your information in popular Excel and PDF formats.
• Share with your team – Create and share solutions across iPad, iPhone, Windows and Mac. Connect up to 5 other people on a network. Or use FileMaker Server to securely share with larger groups and extend solutions to the web.
• Integrate with other programs – Exchange and interact with data from other applications. Plus, create live, 2-way connections with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL data sources.
New in FileMaker Server 15
• Proactive security warnings
• More SSL certificate types supported
• SSL certificate enhancements
• Top call statistics logging
FileMaker Server 15 supports the following clients:
・FileMaker Pro 15, 14, and 13.0.9
・FileMaker Pro 15, 14, and 13.0.9 Advanced
・FileMaker Go 15, 14, and 13.0.9
Languages supported: Worldwide English, French, Italian, German, Swedish, and Japanese.
What’s New in Version 15.0.2:
・This software updates FileMaker Server 15 to version 15.0.2
・FileMaker Server 15.0.2 includes updates to third-party components, security updates, and bug fixes.scription
Supported operating systems
・FileMaker Server 15.0.2 includes support for macOS Sierra version 10.12. To upgrade your operating system, uninstall FileMaker Server, then upgrade your operating system. Then use the FileMaker Server 15.0.2 installer instead of the updater software.
Updates to third-party components
・FileMaker Server 15.0.2 installs Java 8 Update 101.
・Addressed a vulnerability for hosted solutions using the Insert from URL script step.
FileMaker Server bug fixes
・Addressed an issue that prevented the FileMaker Server updater from completing when the Apache httpd process is unavailable to handle requests.
・Addressed an issue for hosted solutions using the Insert from URL script step that caused a thread problem in the FileMaker Script Engine.
・Addressed an issue performing find requests for unstored calculation fields in hosted solutions.
・Addressed an issue where FileMaker Server incorrectly reported error 824 for closed files.
・Addressed an issue where FileMaker Server incorrectly reported error 977 to the Event.log file.
・Addressed an issue where FileMaker Server rebuilt the calculation dependency list for files that used plug-ins to compute stored calculation fields.
Full Release Notes: http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16105