|Files||Adobe_Premiere_Pro_2021_v15.4.1_[TNT]_Site.com.dmg [4.21 GB]|
Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 v15.4.1 Multilingual macOS
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020 lets you edit video faster than ever before. Dozens of brand-new features include a redesigned timeline, improved media management, and streamlined color grading. And it’s just the beginning: You’ll get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place. Only in Creative Cloud.
The main advantages of Adobe Premiere CC 2020:
- Working with multiple projects simultaneously
- General projects with the lock function
- Adaptive design – Time
- Adaptive design – Position
- Animated graphics templates available in Adobe Stock
- Realistic editing of VR
- Realistic sound processing for 360 / VR immersive
- Transitions immersive
- Subtitles and graphics for video with immersive
- Rotation VR sphere
- Improved process of “Basic Graphic Elements”
- Support for new formats
- Regional subtitle standards
- Support Updates “group projects as Adobe”
- Improved conditions beginning work for beginners
- Optimized support for built-in camera in the shooting settings Lumetri working with templates After Effects motion graphics without installing the After Effects application
- And much more …
Speech to Text:
- The industry’s only integrated NLE solution for captioning videos, includes automated transcription, a dedicated Captions track on the Timeline, design tools for customizing captions, and a full range of export options.
Transcript editing tools:
- Review and edit transcripts easily, with tools like search and replace, insert pauses, the ability to distinguish between speakers, and an option to export text files from the Transcript panel.
Generate captions automatically:
- Powered by Adobe Sensei, Speech to Text transforms transcripts into caption items on the timeline, matching the pacing of your dialog. If needed, you can apply broadcast captioning presets or create your own.
Native support for Apple M1 computers:
- For macOS users, everything is faster on the Apple M1 – from launch times to export, and editing is buttery smooth. Premiere Pro allows you to take advantage of the latest hardware advances.
New titling and caption styling tools:
- Even more tools for stylizing text and captions, including multiple shadows for text, text background enhancements, and expanded font substitution for 28 different international alphabets.
Upgrade Legacy Titles:
- Convert Legacy Titles into Source Graphics within your Premiere Pro projects. Source Graphics are displayed in the Project panel where you can track and sort them like any other project item.
- Tetrahedral LUT interpolation offers more precise interpretation of color information for better consistency when grading difficult footage. Now in public Beta, a new colorized Vectorscope provides more detailed image analysis for color grading.
Faster Team Projects:
- Premiere Pro offers faster saving for Team Projects, thanks to a lean new project file structure. Now in public Beta, progressive project loading means you can start working faster after opening existing projects and improved media relinking makes it easier to keep local assets organized.
Label colors and clip names:
- Customize label colors and clip names on the timeline with the option of limiting the change to the current sequence, or applying the change to your source media – helpful for editors working on shared Productions.
Faster Scene Edit Detection:
- Thanks to new optimizations, Scene Edit Detection, powered by Adobe Sensei, is up to 2x faster on macOS and Windows, and 3X faster on Apple M1 devices
Automatic audio device switching:
- Premiere Pro on Windows now detects changes and switches automatically when you swap out audio devices, such as interfaces, microphones, or headphones.
Discontinued CUDA and OpenCL support on macOS:
- As macOS moves towards modern Metal-based graphics, we are discontinuing our support for CUDA and OpenCL graphics.
- Clip outline (shadow trail) should be visible whenever the clip is moved in the timeline.
- Improved stability when applying some audio filter effects than playing back.
- Length of source clip is affected by changes in a sub-clip.
- Conflicting marker data is added every time a sequence is moved to a different project.
- Exported Caption text blocks locations and duration are different than original the Caption file.
- Some captions files failing to import from XML files working in previous versions.
- Improved performance when closing large projects.
- SRT doesn’t display any subtitles beyond zero duration line entry.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor